Oligomer - Additive
Oligomer - Reactive
Nofia® Additive Oligomers
Nofia® OL3000 and Nofia® OL5000
Nofia® OL3000 and Nofia® OL5000 Oligomers are low molecular weight, flame retardant additives. The oligomers are phosphorus-based additives suitable for flame retarding both thermoplastics (elastomers) and thermoset resins. They are transparent materials and are soluble in a range of organic solvents.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Low molecular weight alternatives to polymers useful for optimizing properties (such as flexibility)
- Highly soluble in wide range of common organic solvents
- Achieves solid flame retardant performance: UL-94 V0 rating
- Maintains transparency in final product
- Unsaturated Polyesters, Epoxy, Polyurethane and Polyurea
Contact us for information on this product.
This product and its use is covered by the following granted patents: Patent Nos. JP05,808,253B2, US8,975,367B2, US9,290,653B2, US9,290,653B2